Chicken Caesar Wrap, Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Fresh Fruit and Veggie Bar, Homemade Soup, and Fresh Milk
Yogurt, Or Sunbutter & Jelly , Or Deli Sandwich, Or Salad Bar, Or Pizza
SATEC: Safe Routes to Schools
Intergenerational Walk and Roll to School Day!- Wednesday, May 7th
Safe Routes to Schools: Intergenerational Walk and Roll to School Day!
We are planning several walking routes to school on May 7th. School staff will be at each location walking with students willing to participate. Parents and grandparents are welcome and encouraged to participate!
Two drop off locations(parents can drop off by car at these locations) and three starting points for walking locations:
- Barlow Street School, Drop off between 7:25-7:40, *Mrs. Ward and Mr. Rousselle
- Knights of Columbus, Drop off between 7:25-7:40, *Mrs. Marlow
- Walking School Bus, Pick up start at Orchard Street 7:30, *Mr. Madden
- Walking School Bus, Pick up start at intersection of Thorpe Avenue Extension and Bradley Ct. 7:30, *Mrs. Stebbins
- Walking School Bus, Pick up start at end of Tanglewood, 7:40, *Mrs. Curry
The Announcement Flyer and Walking Map for May 7th can be found under the information tab on our website. You can follow this link to view them: Flyer and Map Link.
After school Activities for May 5th:
3:30-4:30 Fit Team
3:30-4:30 Fun with Games, Students will meet in the cafeteria
3:30-5:00 Legos and Literature, Students will board bus #149 at dismissal
3:30-5:00 Project Graduation, Students will report Mrs. Bates’ Art room
3:30-5:00 2Inspire Dance (8th graders only), Students will meet in the cafeteria
Baseball practice 5:00-6:30
SATEC Athletics is conducting a survey for Students Athletes and parents of students who were involved in sports throughout the 2013-2014 school year. Please click on the link below to help improve our athletics programs.
Students Athletes can click on the link below
Parents can click on the link belowhttps://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KRJJLXD