Hot Turkey Sandwich w/Gravy
Homemade French Fries
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Fruit & Veggie Bar
Farm Fresh Milk
SATEC Walking Wednesday
We will be walking this Wednesday, September 2nd!!
SATEC Staff supervised walking school bus starting locations 2015-2016:
- Barlow Street School- Departs at 7:40AM (Mr. Rousselle)
- Knights of Columbus- Departs at 7:45AM (Cricket, Route 5) (Mrs. Marlow)
- Intersection of Parsons and Orchard Street - Departs at 7:35 AM (Mr. Madden)
- Intersection of Thorpe Ave. Ext. and Bradley Court - Departs at 7:35 AM (Sonia, Route 8) (Mrs. Stebbins)
- Tanglewood Drive- Departs at 7:40 (Mrs. Curry) to meet up with Mrs. Stebbins at the end of Meadowbrook at 7:45.
After School Activities for 9/2/15
3:30-5:00 7 Girls (F3) 5/6 Girls Green (F2) 5/6 Girls White (F1)
5:00-6:30 8 Boys (F3) 5/6 Boys White (F2)
5:30-7:00 8 Girls (F1)
Cross Country Update
SATEC’s Cross Country has opened up to 5th graders!
If you are interested in being part of the SATEC Cross Country Team please see Ms. Rose asap to get the required paperwork and schedule. The next practice is this Thursday from 3:30-4:30.
Open Door’s Junior Iron Chef cooking program is looking for new candidates in grade 6-8 to train after school throughout the year to compete in a statewide “Iron Chef” Cooking Competition. Please see Ms. Rose or Ms. Jauna Berry if interested.