Cheesy Breadsticks w/Marinara Dipping Sauce
Fruit & Veggie Bar
or Yogurt or Sunbutter and Jelly or Deli Sandwich or Pizza
All of SATEC’s 5th-8th grade classes participated in a Veterans Day Celebration held at Taylor Park today. Our students had the wonderful opportunity to honor our valued veterans. Helen Barrow did an outstanding job as the SATEC student speaker at the event.
SATEC Walking Wednesday
We will be walking this Wednesday, November 12th
It should be warm in the morning (low 50’s) with a small chance of rain. Please have students dress appropriately with raincoats and umbrellas.
SATEC Staff supervised walking school bus starting locations 2014-2015:
- Barlow Street School- Departs at 7:40AM (Mr. Rousselle)
- Knights of Columbus- Departs at 7:45AM (Cricket, Route 5) (Mrs. Marlow)
- Intersection of Parsons and Orchard Street - Departs at 7:35 AM (Mr. Madden)
- Intersection of Thorpe Ave. Ext. and Bradley Court - Departs at 7:35 AM (Sonia, Route 8) (Mrs. Stebbins)
- Tanglewood Drive- Departs at 7:40AM -(Mrs. Curry)