Sweet & Sour Chicken Served Over Rice
Fresh Fruit & Veggie Bar
Walking Wednesday, 5/31/17
SATEC Staff supervised walking school bus starting locations 2016-2017:
- Barlow Street School- Departs at 7:40AM
- J&L Service Center- Departs at 7:45AM (Cricket, Route 5)
- Intersection of Parsons and Orchard Street - Departs at 7:40 AM
- Intersection of Thorpe Ave. Ext. and Bradley Court - Departs at 7:40 AM (Sonia, Route 8)
- Tanglewood Drive- Departs at 7:40AM
FLOWERS FOR SALE!!
- Claussen's Fundraiser to benefit the CHAMP community's Relay for Life team
- Orders due: 5/31 - pick up at SATEC 6/2 3:45 - 5
- see Mrs. Ely or contact Devon Traver at detraver@ hotmail.com for more info
SATEC Open Doors Summer Opportunity Camps
SATEC’s Open Doors after school program is excited to offer three weeks of camps starting July 10th. Camps are offered to students in grades 1-8.
Brochures have been distributed to homerooms with an extended deadline of June 9th.We have still have opening for the following camps.
July 10-14 Cooking in the community, Community Adventure and Lil Sport Camps, Glee for our Community and Awesome Art Camp.
July 17-21 Under the Big Top and Raise you Voice
July 24-28 School of Rock Camp, Fun and Sport Camp, Natures Art Camp.
If you have any questions please contact After Schools Programs Coordinator, Rose Bedard at 802-752-2703 or email@example.com.
After School Activities
3:30 - 5:00 3-5 Girls on the run
3:30 - 4:30 3-8 2Inspire Dance
Softball and Baseball @ MVU 4:00
Bus leaves at 3:15
Students are dismissed at 3:05