Baked Potato Bar w/Chili, Cheese Sauce, Sour Cream and Chives
Fruit & Veggie Bar
Farm Fresh Milk
SATEC Walking Wednesday
We will be walking this Wednesday, September 23rd!!
SATEC Staff supervised walking school bus starting locations 2015-2016:
- Barlow Street School- Departs at 7:40AM (Mr. Rousselle)
- Knights of Columbus- Departs at 7:45AM (Cricket, Route 5) (Mrs. Marlow)
- Intersection of Parsons and Orchard Street - Departs at 7:35 AM (Mr. Madden)
- Intersection of Thorpe Ave. Ext. and Bradley Court - Departs at 7:35 AM (Sonia, Route 8) (Mrs. Stebbins)
- Tanglewood Drive- Departs at 7:40 (Mrs. Curry) to meet up with Mrs. Stebbins at the end of Meadowbrook at 7:45.
Parent/Teacher Conference Time Survey
We are gathering feedback to determine the best way to schedule our parent/teacher conferences at SATEC to ensure as many parents as possible can attend and meet with a variety of teachers. Please use the link below to complete the survey. It will only take a couple of minutes.
SATEC OPEN HOUSE - Grades K-4 September 24th 5:30-6:30
The Open Doors Junior Iron Chef Group is hosting a Spaghetti Dinner
Adults: $6.00 Children: $4.00 Family of four: $18.00 plus $2.00 per additional child.
Spaghetti Dinner Menu:
Spaghetti with meat sauce or spaghetti with plain sauce
Salad with Dressing
Blondies, Chocolate Chip Brownies, Trail Mix Blondies (cranberries, pumpkin seeds & chocolate chips), Tropical Blondies (white chocolate, pineapple, coconut), Berry Blondies
Carrot Cake, Pumpkin Bars, Smores Bars, Chocolate Cherry cookies, Maple Bars
The Junior Iron Chef group is looking for donations of carrots and cucumbers to complement their salads. If you are interested in donating this week or next please contact Jauna Berry at email@example.com.
After School Activities for 9/23/2015
7 Boys and 8 Boys @ MVU 4:00
Bus leaves at 3:25 Students Dismissed at 3:15
7 Girls (F2) and 8 Girls (F3) Host MVU 4:00
5/6 Girls Green (F1)
5/6 Boys White (F2)