Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Daily Announcements: Thursday, May 7th



Physical Education- Check out my page for this week's PE ideas Mrs. Eldridge's PE page


🎨🌈Art with Mrs. Bates -Here is a link to my ART CLASS WEBSITE!  You will find a
weekly art assignment to try at home, links to my pinterest page for more ideas, youtube lessons,
our favorite art stories being read aloud, and even a rotating art show of some student work!  I will
update weekly.  Keep creating, and have fun!  I miss you all! -Mrs. Bates


5-8th grade art! New assignments in the slide shows!


Accordion with Mr. Barsumian - The second week of learning accordion is posted on
Mr. Barsumian’s website. See what has improved (and what still needs work!)
https://abarsumian.wixsite.com/satecchoral/general-music

SATEC Staff will be doing another car parade to greet our students from afar on Friday, May 15, starting from SATEC at 3:30 pm.