Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Daily Announcements: Wednesday, May 6th

Wednesday, May 6th 

School -wide celebration! 
Since most of us haven't had our haircut in many weeks, we thought we should celebrate with wacky hair week!  If you would like to be included in SATEC's wacky hair videos that will be sent throughout the week of May 11, send a picture of you and your wacky hair (be creative) to     satec.spirit@maplerun.org          by Wednesday, May 6, 2020 (3 pm deadline).  



Physical Education- Check out my page for this week's PE ideas Mrs. Eldridge's PE page


🎨🌈Art with Mrs. Bates -Here is a link to my ART CLASS WEBSITE!  You will find a weekly
art assignment to try at home, links to my pinterest page for more ideas, youtube lessons, our
favorite art stories being read aloud, and even a rotating art show of some student work!  I will
update weekly.  Keep creating, and have fun!  I miss you all! -Mrs. Bates


5-8th grade art! New assignments in the slide shows!



Girl Scouts-