Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and Veggie Burgers
Garden Pasta Salad
Farm Fresh Milk
School will be closed Friday, May 22, 2015 for a Teacher’s Inservice
& Monday, May 25, 2015 to observe Memorial Day.
School will resume on Tuesday, May 26, 2015
6-8 Girls On Track
3-5 Girls On The Run
3-8 Cooking With Mrs. King
8th Grade Athletic Banquet
SATEC’s Athletics will host it’s annual 8th Grade Athletic Banquet on Monday, June 8th from 6:00-8:00.
This night will dedicated to recognize any 8th grader that participated in a sport this year. Please RSVP if your student athlete and you will be attending.
K- 8 Learning Community Challenge!!!
The CHAMP Community Collecting for the Franklin County Humane Society May 4 - May 29
Learning Community with the most items will win a collection of homemade baked goodies!
Collection boxes are located in each Learning Community’s space.
- Cleaning Supplies: Clorox wipes, paper towels,bleach, toilet paper, dryer sheets, trash bags 13/50 gallon
- Care: dog/cat shampoo, dog brushes, dog and cat nail clippers, clumping cat litter
- Canned dog and cat food:DOG FOOD [Innova, caLIfornia NaturaL, Wellness, Merrick, Eagle Brand, DRY CAT FOOD [kirkland, [COStco] Purple bag]
- Leashes/Harnesses Dog [leashes, gentle leader harnesses or head collars, halti head collars, lupine martingale collars]
- Durable Dog Chew Toys[Kong, Nylabones,hard rubber, buster cubes, large medium and small tires, tennis balls,chuckit balls,holee roll balls]
Car Wash and Bottle Drop
CHAMP Community - Relay for Life Team is a group of 6th grade students and parents who will be walking to support the American Cancer Society on Saturday, June 20th.
The team will be sponsoring a car wash and bottle drop.
They will both be held on Saturday, May 30th, beginning at 10 a.m. and ending at 1:00 p.m. in the SATEC back parking lot.
All donations will go to the Franklin County Relay for Life.
Please come support this great cause! Clean out your empties and leave with a sparkling clean car!Rain Date - Saturday, June 6th