Baked Potato Bar- Chili, Cabot Sour Cream & Fresh Chives
Fruit & Veggie Bar
Farm Fresh Milk
SATEC will be participating in the Intergenerational Walk and Roll to School Day on Wednesday, May 6th. We will be using our normal starting points (see below). Please join us!!
Join us on May 6th for Intergenerational Walk and Roll to School Day. The Vermont Safe Routes to School Resource Center is partnering with Vermont Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance (VTAHPERD) and AARP to encourage walkers of all ages. Read our press release.
SATEC Walking Wednesday
We will be walking this Wednesday, May 6th!!
SATEC Staff supervised walking school bus starting locations 2014-2015:
- Barlow Street School- Departs at 7:40AM (Mr. Rousselle or Mr. Corrigan)
- Knights of Columbus- Departs at 7:45AM (Cricket, Route 5) (Mrs. Marlow)
- Intersection of Parsons and Orchard Street - Departs at 7:35 AM (Mr. Madden)
- Intersection of Thorpe Ave. Ext. and Bradley Court - Departs at 7:35 AM (Sonia, Route 8) (Mrs. Stebbins)
- Tanglewood Drive- Departs at 7:40 (Mrs. Curry) to meet up with Mrs. Stebbins at the end of Meadowbrook at 7:45.
K-8 GRADE DRESS CODE REMINDER!
All students are expected to be dressed within the guidelines written in our school policy handbook. Please review the following with your child.
*Skirts, skorts, and shorts hemlines must be at the longest fingertip below (mid-thigh area)
*No halter-tops, spaghetti straps, short shirts, see-through items (unless worn over acceptable clothes), tank tops with straps less than two inches in width.
*Shirts must be no lower than 4 finger width below the collarbone.
*Clothing with sexual, drug, alcohol, or tobacco connotations or hate messages is unacceptable.
*Hats are not allowed during the school day or during indoor, after school activities.
*Clothing must cover stomachs, backs and undergarments, including underwear and bras.
Clothing which may be in bad taste, may contain suggestive printing or pictures, is too tight, revealing, disruptive, and is not within our policy, or is a possible safety or health hazard is not acceptable.
If dress is inappropriate, students will be asked to change. If no clothing is available, parents or guardians will be called. If parents are not available to bring clothes, students may use clothing from a friend, and or the nurse’s office. Students will be given one documented warning and further violation will be handled through SSC discipline system.
K- 8 Learning Community Challenge!!!
The CHAMP Community Collecting for the Franklin County Humane Society May 4 - May 29
Learning Community with the most items will win a collection of homemade baked goodies!
Collection boxes are located in each Learning Community’s space.
- Cleaning Supplies: Clorox wipes, paper towels,bleach, toilet paper, dryer sheets, trash bags 13/50 gallon
- Care: dog/cat shampoo, dog brushes, dog and cat nail clippers, clumping cat litter
- Canned dog and cat food:DOG FOOD [Innova, caLIfornia NaturaL, Wellness, Merrick, Eagle Brand, DRY CAT FOOD [kirkland, [COStco] Purple bag]
- Leashes/Harnesses Dog [leashes, gentle leader harnesses or head collars, halti head collars, lupine martingale collars]
- Durable Dog Chew Toys[Kong, Nylabones,hard rubber, buster cubes, large medium and small tires, tennis balls,chuckit balls,holee roll balls.
SBAC TESTING SCHEDULE
MAY 6 CAT ELA
3rd gr C/L 8:30-10:00
3rd gr C/R 12:00-1:30
NECAP TESTING SCHEDULE
8th gr. 9:15-10:45
5/6 2INSPIRE Dance
3/4 Intramural Sports
1/2 Outside Art
Swimming Fun students will meet in the cafeteria at dismissal, then bussed to Branon’s pool at 3:45. Pick up will be at Branon’s Pool at 5:15. Please come inside to pick your child.
Athletics3:30-5:30 Softball Practice