Shepherd’s Pie, Caesar Salad, Dinner Roll Fresh Fruit and Veggie Bar, Homemade Soup, and Fresh Milk
Yogurt, Or Sunbutter & Jelly , Or Deli Sandwich, Or Salad Bar, Or Pizza
SATEC: Safe Routes to Schools
Intergenerational Walk and Roll to School Day!- Wednesday, May 7th
Safe Routes to Schools: Intergenerational Walk and Roll to School Day!
We are planning several walking routes to school on May 7th. School staff will be at each location walking with students willing to participate. Parents and grandparents are welcome and encouraged to participate!
Two drop off locations(parents can drop off by car at these locations) and three starting points for walking locations:
- Barlow Street School, Drop off between 7:25-7:40, *Mrs. Ward and Mr. Rousselle
- Knights of Columbus, Drop off between 7:25-7:40, *Mrs. Marlow
- Walking School Bus, Pick up start at Orchard Street 7:30, *Mr. Madden
- Walking School Bus, Pick up start at intersection of Thorpe Avenue Extension and Bradley Ct. 7:30, *Mrs. Stebbins
- Walking School Bus, Pick up start at end of Tanglewood, 7:40, *Mrs. Curry
The Announcement Flyer and Walking Map for May 7th can be found under the information tab on our website. You can follow this link to view them: Flyer and Map Link.
After school Activities for May 7th:
3:30-4:30 VKAT, Students will meet in the Cafeteria
3:30-5:00 “What a Novel Idea”, Students will meet in the 8th Grade Center area
3:30-5:00 5/6 2Inspire Dance, Students will meet in the Cafeteria
3:30-5:00 5-8 Intramural Sports
3:30-5:00 3/4 Food Buddies, Students will meet in the Cafeteria
Baseball @ MVU, 4:15Bus leaves at 3:30, Students dismissed at 3:20