Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Daily Announcements: Thursday, June 11, 2020

Where is?  Waldo?      Where is?  Ms Thompson?   Where is?  Mrs. Pelkey/Mrs. Price?

Virtual Field Day Event         Egged on What is Mrs. Bates saying?


🎨🌈End of year celebration Video from Mrs. Bates - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mpW8PctutGlFLteLH0aUN-X3ApdRQQoD/view?usp=sharing
And PLEASE check out all of the wonderful art submitted to me during our time apart!  


😎 🎨 Make sure you check your 5-8 Art Site with our slideshows! It’s never too late to email me your work! Miss you!    -Mrs. Katarina

Library Book Return Click on Link Below:

HEY SATEC FIT TEAM!! I’m going to be delivering your fit team shirts and sweatshirts on Thursday June 11th. I will leave them on your front porch Please let me know if you received them by emailing me at leldridge@maplerun.org. If you have any other questions feel free to email me! Have a safe,fun and active summer!