Monday, June 1, 2020

Daily Announcements-Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Cheryl Duplissa and Lea Menkens are retiring this year!  If you would like to send them a card, please mail it to  ℅ Mrs. Duplissa or Ms Menkens  SATEC 169 South Main St. St. Albans, VT 05478

Where is?  For the next two weeks - there will be a picture posted to guess where the staff member is. 

Where is? Officer Hansen         Where is? Mrs. DeBellis



Physical Education
Check out my page for this weeks PE ideas Mrs. Eldridge's PE page

🎨🌈Art with Mrs. Bates -Here is a link to my ART CLASS WEBSITE!  You will find a weekly art assignment to try at home, links to my pinterest page for more ideas, youtube lessons, our favorite art stories being read aloud, and even a rotating art show of some student work!  I will update weekly.  Keep creating, and have fun!  I miss you all! -Mrs. Bates