Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Daily Announcements-Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Cheryl Duplissa and Lea Menkens are retiring this year!  If you would like to send them a card, please mail it to  ℅ Mrs. Duplissa or Ms Menkens  SATEC 169 South Main St. St. Albans, VT 05478

Where is?  For the next two weeks - there will be a picture posted to guess where the staff member is. 
Where is?  Mrs Ward            Where is?  Ms. Berry           Where is? Mrs. Eldridge


🎨🌈Art with Mrs. Bates -Here is a link to my ART CLASS WEBSITE!  You will find a weekly art assignment to try at home, links to my pinterest page for more ideas, youtube lessons, our favorite art stories being read aloud, and even a rotating art show of some student work!  I will update weekly.  Keep creating, and have fun!  I miss you all! -Mrs. Bates


Physical Education- Check out my page for this weeks PE ideas Mrs. Eldridge's PE page

😎 🎨 Make sure you check your 5-8 Art Site with our slideshows! It’s never too late to email me your work! Miss you!    -Mrs. Katarina